Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Getting kicked in front of Molly

   Have you ever caught yourself wondering what you did wrong to deserve the treatment you're getting on a daily basis? I mean, I do the right thing for the most part, I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't steal... I help people out when I can, and I try even if I can't. I'm not a saint, don't get me wrong... but on the grand scheme of things, I'm an okay dude.
   But sometimes I feel like karma is wearing boots and just sits around waiting to kick me in the sac the instant I'm not expecting it! Lately, I feel like I could look back of the last 16 months or so, and I can zoom out a bit, looking in at myself from afar... and what do I see? I see the universe sitting on a couch with his buddies... they're all eating chips, drinking beer, wearing wife-beaters, some Molly Ringwald movie is playing in the background too loudly, and the main focus in the room is Uni and his buds are messing up my life like I'm a Ken doll in bad clothing, sitting on the coffee table that Uni's little sister left sitting there the night before.
   So does this whole life thing have a checks and balances system... I mean, I'm paying the price now, right? So, does the universe eventually look back at all this mistreatment and say "Yeah, we really owe this one. Maybe we should actually give him the Powerball numbers this week."
   What if there is no system of keeping everything fair and even? I mean, there is, right? I would like to think there is. I wrote a couple weeks ago about the lucky sperm club members, and I think they have a slight advantage, but I think the non-club members still get some compensation in other ways.
   Maybe not... maybe this is it. Maybe this post, right here, right now, is the pinnacle of my being.
Doubtful... I still haven't gotten a single comment on any of this crap... not sure why anyone other than myself would read it now... although you're all missing out... this is funny shit! Are you kidding me? Did you read my post about Halloween? That was funny!
   Oh well... have a good day everyone, and don't let the universe leave you out on the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment