Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Be first to comment on the Leprechaun Post!

The strangest comments or remarks can lead to some fairly odd ideas rolling in my head. I can hear someone mention a new television show and within minutes I can be thinking about the most popular career choices of those who just never made it in show business. What happened... where did they go? What do they do now, and do they tell people that they were in a pilot or two, but the show flopped, or do they just pretend they were in Seattle all that time visiting cousins? Are they working at 7-11 like everyone thinks, or did they go on to be successful wine makers in California? Are they back at their old high school jobs pushing a broom at their dad's convenient store or are they chief engineer on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean?
A new friend of mine whom I recently met online told me that if she ever makes it to Ireland she'll bring me back a leprechaun. I thought to myself all the possibilities of what my new leprechaun could do for me.
 He could do the dishes... after I built him a step stool of course...
 He could do laundry and sweep... another step stool in the laundry room I think... 
 He could mow the lawn... 
Wait... I'm not thinking big enough. 

I live in Oregon, and it rains plenty here. Sometimes we even get rainbows. And I bet HE will be able to find that pot of gold that is supposed to be there!

He could also keep all those pesky garden gnomes away!

At Halloween time... I could make a little troll costume. Or, maybe... a little zombie leprechaun! That's it!

I could sublet him out to the malls at Christmas to be a Santa's helper... 

I know... bad post... but what the heck... no one is really reading this anyway except me. 

If you've made it this far, do you realize you could be one of the first, if not, THE first to leave a comment here in my blog? I used to have a very successful blog years ago... had lots of followers. Lots of friends I made there. Life changed, I needed to let those friends move on to other blogs, vlogs, youtube, vines, and fail compilations. Now I need to start fresh with a new batch of readers. 
Are you one of them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment