Yes, it's true.
The year 2013 is almost over, and I for one, couldn't be more happy. It started off as being this "year of change" for me... continuing my education, expanding my career in a new direction (Not nude erection... say it out loud.)
It turned out to be a mediocre year of waste for me. A year that reminded me the hard way that not all businesses are as tactful or as ethical as they appear to be from the street. I was reminded that an employer will tell potential new employees anything in an effort to make a buck. They do their best to make it appear that they have their best interest in mind, and they even occasionally make a half-hearted effort to make it look like they give a crap. But the truth is that so very few do. It's really sad, but it also explains a lot of things too.
I'm not going to go into a rant about the economy, the employment rate, etc... I'm not mad. I'm disappointed, but not mad. I will tell you all (The three people that may or may not still be reading this) that I was the fool who believed in them. In fact, I did it twice. In one year.
Is it 2014 yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment